First day thoughts
Category Personal LS 2008
Quick thoughts about my fist official day:
- -- The Opening Session was very good; except for the suprise guest speaker. However, to be fair, I'm not really much of a sports fan (other than real sports).
- -- The quality of the sessions I've attended have been excellent (as expected). I'll post some reviews later.
- -- The quantity of sessions, bofs, events, etc is a bit overwhelming. There is so much going on that it is hard to keep track of everything.
- -- My new team is amazing. They are some of the best and brightest people I've ever had the chance to work with.
- -- The new online session review process (vs the old paper system) is a welcome change. I can post an official session review after having had a chance to digest things a bit.
- -- On a related note, the whole "Green" is a bit tiresome. Did Al Gore help plan this?
- -- My new boss and fellow team members are very cool.
- -- Don't bother asking me about this, I'm not telling.
Gotta go, busy day ahead.-Devin